Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Influenster New Site Review

Earlier this month Influenster updated their website (thank goodness), and it took a bit to iron out a bunch of their kinks, but it's running smoothly now.  If you don't know what Influenster is, you can look at my post I did earlier or go to their website directly.  If you're interested in signing up, I can also send you the link, just let me know.

For the review, click the link.



 To be honest, I don't remember the old site too well since I pretty much signed up right before the change. However, I do remember it looking like a crappy website that was hard to navigate.  The relaunched site has everything nice and laid out, and has prettier colors (yes presentation is important).  It's still a little bit of a pain to do all the tasks at once since it's necessary to reopen the link multiple times. I just get around this by opening the tasks in a different tab.  I also don't like how quickly Influenster logs me out.  Sometimes the tasks take some time to do, and if I'm trying to do all my back logged tasks at one go, I don't like logging in constantly.  Besides those 2 gripes I do prefer the new relaunch. I enjoy how you can post reviews for items that weren't in a voxbox you received.  Chances are you're like me and have tried a bunch of the things listed for reviews.  Everyone should get an equal opportunity to voice their opinions.  See if you like it by checking it out.  Once again if you need an invite and you'll willing to put in the effort, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment