For the recipe, click the link.
1 large eggplant cut in 1/3 inch rounds
1 tbs fresh lemon juice
1 c water
3 large tomatoes (thinly sliced)
2 onions (thinly sliced)
2 tbs all-purpose flour
1 and 1/4 c sour cream
1 garlic clove (minced)
1 and 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat over to 350F.
2. Combine lemon juice and water in a bowl to soak the eggplant. At the same time bring lightly salted water to boil.
3. Once the water is boiling, drain and rinse the eggplant from the lemon water and cook in boiling water for 8 minutes, or until barely tender.
4. Lightly grease a casserole dish. Then layer eggplant, tomatoes, and onion, while sprinkling some flour between each layer.
5. In a separate boil stir sour cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Then spread over the casserole.
6. Sprinkle lots of paprika on top and bake for 45 minutes until the top is browned and bubbly.
7. Enjoy a filling veggie dish.