Friday, October 5, 2012

Natural Voxbox from Influenster



On a whim I joined Influenster about 1.5 months ago, and I was lucky enough to get the Natural voxbox.  The basic idea is that if you qualify or a good fit for a certain themed box, they send it out to you for free with multiple products to be reviewed. The more you participate in the reviews and the more active you are in the Influenster community, you're able to increase your "points" which allows you to potentially qualify for future boxes.  Like I said, for the specifics check out the link.

The contents that I have for review are shown in the picture, and I'll review them honestly in following posts. Once again, I did not buy any of the products for review, it was sent to me for free.  However, I won't be touting false claims about any of the products.  So look forward to seeing the posts!

To go directly to the reviews, follow the links below.

CleanWell Wipes
EBOOST
LypSyl
Maxi-Hair
The Original Dish Mat
Nectresse
GeoDeo

No comments:

Post a Comment