For the black Russian cake recipe, click the link.
Black Russian Cake
1 box yellow cake mix
1 (3.5 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
1 c oil
1/4 c vodka
1/4 c Kahlua
3/4 c water
1/4 c powdered sugar
1/4 c Kahlua (can choose coffee or milk since this part isn't burned off)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray bundt pan with cooking oil
- My friend made it in a 9" x 13" pan and it came out great, so you can still make it without a bundt pan!
2. Combine all cake ingredients and beat for 4 minutes.
3. Pour batter in bundt pan and bake 60-70 minutes.
- If you use the rectangular pan mentioned above, bake time becomes around 35-40 minutes.
4. Cool in pan until just barely warm and flip onto a plate
- If you chose the rectangular pan, you can leave it there.
5. Poke holes in the cake to create pockets.
6. Mix glaze ingredients until sugar is dissolved and pour over the cake.
7. Add extra powdered sugar on top before serving to make it pretty.
8. Enjoy a little slice of heaven, on two. I'm not judging.