Friday, November 1, 2013

Sinful Colors Faceted: Review & Swatch


Now for the daily dose of pretty. I have Sinful Colors Faceted for you to enjoy. I found this within a display that also housed some Halloween polishes, but I don't think it's actually part of the Halloween collection. I was confused. But it caught my eye, so I decided to take it home with me.

To continue reading the review and see swatches, click the link below.


Faceted is a polish that is definitely meant to be a top coat. It has blue micro glitter and holographic bar glitter in a clear base. I was slightly worried when I got it since I have a really hit or miss relationship with bar glitter, but this one was so unique I just couldn't pass it up. Luckily the formula is good, no issues with having to place the glitter. Also the bar glitter lies flat so no rough texture either. It lasted on the nails the average 3-4 days.


Swatches

Following is one coat of Faceted over Essie Parka Perfect with top coat. It does live up to its name of looking faceted. The holographic effects catches the light beautifully. It reminds me a lot of snow globe.

Sunlight Pic

Shade Pic

Flash Pic
Bottom Line: It's not a polish that I would use all the time, but it's a unique shade in my collection and works well. For $1.99 you really can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment