Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel Review


I don't usually talk about cleansers, but I thought it would be a nice change of pace since I actually finished this product. This is a sulfate-free cleanser and makeup remover. Although I got this as part of my Birchbox, you can get this here.


This cleansing gel claims to be made from amino acids that deep cleans the skin while protecting its natural moisture. I found it to be a mild cleanser that didn't leave me bone dry (a good thing), while doing a fairly decent job of removing makeup (although not all the way). I had no problems with irritation to my skin, so that's a big bonus as well.  The only downside is that it has a rather strong herbally smell. Luckily it doesn't linger for too long afterwards.

Bottom Line: It's a nice gentle cleanser (as long as you don't mind the smell), but it doesn't remove all makeup (even though it claims to be a makeup remover as well). I personally will not be buying a full-sized item since it doesn't fully meet my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment