Friday, September 20, 2013

Neutrogena Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment Review



It might be a little too early for a uber moisturizer to be part of your arsenal, but there is a time and place for it year round for those with sensitive skin. Such a moisturizer is the Neutrogena Intensive Moisture Wrap Body Treatment. This lotion is part of the Norwegian Formula product line. I find them to be VERY moisturizing, and it lives up to the claim that this product is richer than other lotions. Claims are that it is a fragrance free, concentrated healing treatment that contains a "unique glycerin-rich complex that instantly wraps skin" and allows it to heal from the inside for even the most uncomfortably dry skin.

I find this to be great year round if you swim at all. That's why summer is just as great of a time to use it for us sensitive skin folks. I find that the chlorinated pools easily dry out my skin to the point I get super itchy (no surprise) and my eczema patches like to peak out. Just by applying this after I shower (post pool), my skin is as if it never touched the drying chlorine. It's a little greasy feeling on normal (non-dry skin), so keep that in mind. However, despite the potentially greasy factor, it sinks into skin quickly and appears to absorb well.

Bottom Line: Perfect for the dry skin months, or those who impose dry skin on themselves (like swimmers). Those who are not prone to dry skin wouldn't like this as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment