Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Sailor: Review & Swatch


I haven't tried too many Mally Beauty products, although curious about them. This is the second item I've tried out (check out the Shadow Sticks). I actually got this as part of a Birchbox. This is the Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade Sailor.

To continue reading the review and see swatches, click the link below.

This is a traditional pencil eyeliner (requires sharpening) that's very creamy and emollient. It glides just as well as similar liners (think Urban Decay, Milani, Rimmel). It is long lasting on the actual lids. There is a shimmer factor to the liner, so I haven't used this on my waterline. Sailor is a very deep midnight blue (almost black appearing) with silver shimmer/very fine glitter particles.


Swatches

Hand swatch without primer. It's usually not this emollient and chunky looking when applied on the lids. This was swatched on a warm day so it had melted slightly by the time I swatched.


Bottom Line: This is a nice liner that applies easily. The color payoff of this shade is great, and it lasts on the eyelid. I wouldn't wear this in the waterline though since there is a glitter content (although very fine).

No comments:

Post a Comment