Friday, August 9, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Peach Fuzz: Review & Swatches


Textured nail polish seems to be more popular now a days, and just like everyone else, I wanted to know what the hype was. In came Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat. I figured to give my two cents on it, and why not choose my favorite color: orange, aka Peach Fuzz.

To continue reading the review and see swatches, click the link below.



The Fuzzy Coat (or feather, etc) is a bunch of bar "glitter" in a base. Peach Fuzz has cream-yellow and light orange bars suspended in a sheer orange tinted base. This base has enough color that it does affect the color of any nail polish color placed underneath so beware of that. Otherwise it applies nicely. You can build it up with a thicker coat to create a heavily packed nail, or a lighter coat to have a sparser placing of the bars. Wear time is average on me of 3-4 days.

Swatches

Swatch below is one coat over a nail polish I can't remember (sorry). If you look closely, you can see that the Peach Fuzz did tint my green nail polish to a more yellow-ish green (versus a cooler toned green).

Sunlight Pic
Flash Pic
Bottom Line: Not a huge fan of the polish. It applied well, and I didn't have any issues with application. It does impart a little bit of color and can change the base polish color because of it. It's a pass for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment