Monday, June 10, 2013

L'Oreal Pistachio Dream Polish: Revie & Swatch



I'm a nail polish junkie, and I have problems with buying the same type of color polishes over and over again.  Of course the nuances makes the polishes slightly different, but I probably didn't need the extra polishes. That being said, the L'Oreal Pistachio Dream is NOT one of the colors. It's one of a kind, gorgeous polish, that I originally past up, assuming it was another mint green. 

To continue reading the review and see swatches, click the link below.


What makes this mint green shade stand out from the sea of similar colors is it's green almost glowing shimmer.  It reminds of fairy wings, or what I imagine fairy wings to look like.  It's luminous. The only words I have is that it's out of this world. The macro shot doesn't do justice.  I mean I had two people I didn't know randomly stop me and tell me they like my polish. Now THAT'S endorsement enough.

Swatches

Below are swatches of the polish. Again the swatches don't do it justice. All are two coats with top coat.

Sunlight Pic

Flash Pic

Natural Light

Bottom Line: You need this polish in your life, especially if you're a fan of mint greens. I really wish my camera was able to truly capture the ethereal quality of this polish!


No comments:

Post a Comment