Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cover Girl Liquiline Blast Liner in Green Glow: Review & Swatches



Today I have the Cover Girl Liquiline Blast Liner in Green Glow. I bought this awhile back during my rather gloomy spring (and I guess that it's still technically spring for the next few days). I think this is a great all year round color, but it's a nice one to have to get a pop of color.

To continue reading the review and see swatches, click the link below.


Green Glow is a vibrant yellow green. This is the first time I've used the Liquiline Blast formulation, so I can't speak for the rest of them, but this particular one is great. It glides on smoothly without any tugging, and the color stays put over long periods of time.



fIf you're the type that likes more smudgy liner, it even has a usable smudger tip.  It's soft enough that it doesn't gouge your eye out, but firm enough that it doesn't function as a smudger.












Swatches

As you can see from the swatch below, Green Glow is a yellow/spring green that does have a "glowing" quality.


Bottom Line: If you're looking for a fun bright yellow green liner, this is great. They stay put and are easy to use. If you don't like this particular color, there are others to choose from (including your every day type colors).

P.S. I'm sorry about the random "f" floating in the middle of my blog. I can't make it go away. It appears electronics hate me (I've been having other issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment