Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Zoya Sale: Get it While it's Hot!


So the New Year is off with a rush, and I have been amiss with adding new blogs.  I promise to be better, as it is one of my New Year's resolutions.  One of these days I'll conquer my laziness, and then next step the world.  That said, I figured I would share this gem of a Zoya sale.  Zoya is what can be considered a mid-range nail polish that can be bought online and at Ulta, akin to the level of Essie, China Glaze, and OPI.  The nail polishes usually run around $8, so getting 3 for the price of shipping and handling (about $10) is a steal.  Zoya is a 3 free formula, and they have a huge selection of colors to choose from.  The actual nail polishes have girl names.  You can maybe find one that's named after you.  And yes, I do have one named after me and I own it, but only because I like the color (mostly).

No comments:

Post a Comment