Monday, January 21, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions: First Impression


As with all relationship starts, first impressions are important.  Getting introduced to new products is no exception. So when I got the Palmolive Fresh Infusions in the mail for review from Influenster I was in for a fun surprise.  (Yes I got these for free to review, which I will do in a future post).

First, I really wasn't expecting 3 different scents to try out.  Second, I didn't think Palmolive, or any brand, would bother creating unique/exotic scent options.  Third, I didn't think it would actually smell nice.  That said, the scents they have are Ginger White Tea (my personal favorite smell based on first whiff), Lemon Thyme, and Lime Basil.  These are currently available at Walmart for little under $3, which I think is a great price for a 16 fluid ounce "high end" dish soap.

Look out for the review post that I will be posting once I give these a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment