Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale Body Wash & Nail Decals


Sales are a wonderful thing, especially if you come across them by accident.  I'm a huge fan of trolling sale areas of the store since you never know when you might find something good.  Case in point: CVS.  I found the Maybelline Color Show Fashion Paints Nail Stickers for $1.99 each!  These normally retail for around $7.99, so these were a steal!  There were 2-3 more designs available, but they didn't really speak to me so I left them behind.  You should go to your local CVS and see if you can find these on sale.  The next random item I found was Softsoap Moisturizing Body Wash at Walmart.  These were thrown in with a bunch of other products like travel shampoo, deodorant, etc. in a big cardboard bin in the middle of one of the aisles.  But more importantly, these were $0.94 each!!!!  I mean these are good proportions for less than $1.  Normally these body washes have 18 oz and run around $4.  I was able to get close to half the amount for a fourth of the price.  Total score.  Added benefit, they smell nice.  Of course I didn't really need body wash right now, but it doesn't go bad, I'll use it in the future, and most importantly the price was definitely right.


No comments:

Post a Comment